We offer sports performance training for every skill level and sports specific. Each athlete receives an in depth evaluation including health history, movement analysis and nutrition. These assessments better prepare our coaches for proper design and integration of lifting techniques, individual needs and behaviors that keep our athletes always improving.
THE WORKOUT: The workout consists of functionally
sound movement training, strength training and conditioning with a strong focus
on basic and proper technique. The workout becomes progressively more
challenging once basic techniques have been mastered. All individuals and groups are led by our
qualified staff members to allow maximum attention. We focus on the needs of each athlete and the specifics of the sport using the following:
- SPEED - Acceleration, deceleration, linear and lateral movement techniques, running mechanics, footwork
- EXPLOSIVE POWER - Olympic lifting, plyometrics, medicine ball, jumping & landing techniques
- CORRECTIVE EXERCISE- Exercises helping to get you out of pain and improving how you move
- STRENGTH - Functional approach, thorough instruction, focus on upper body, lower body & core
- CONDITIONING - Game ready preparation for all athletes.
- FLEXIBILITY - Myofascial release (soft tissue health), various forms of stretching, muscle activation
- INJURY REDUCTION - Identify & correct muscular imbalances, balance & stabilization
- NUTRITION EDUCATION - Lessons, tips and advice